Monday, December 24, 2012

SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY, NEWTOWN, CT


I have been so deeply effected by what happened in Connecticut the other day..Anytime I think about it I haven't been able to hold back even one tear or emotionally break down. Really not much different by the way I was so totally damaged by September 11th and all the other senseless tragedies that have been happening all across the world but specifically in America. To think 27 souls have been stolen and 20 of which were under the age of 10 just makes me so sick to the bottom of my gut. I hope the government figures out what the fuck the next move is from here about gun control and can come to terms with the NRA because this is absolute bull. How many more families have to suffer because people are making money under the table and licenses are being given out left and fucking right for absolutely no damn reason. detectors should be placed in every school and it should not be so accessible to get in just anywhere or anytime where children are everyday.. including day care, camp and after school programs. my prayers, my heart, my love my thoughts, my sympathy to every single child and adult and all of their families who were so completely effected by this forever we are here to support you in anyway you allow us to. also, if someone has a relationship with anyone who is involved with memorial services of any kind who would like for me to come and speak and perform my original song 'Disappear' to the families please contact me at booking@rachelassil.com Currently I am selling the record on iTunes and I will be donating sales of this song to the siblings, parents and loved ones who were robbed of their child, wife, girlfriend, fiancé, sister, aunt, grandmother or mother in this insane and unbelievable act of violence. To : Charlotte Bacon, 6 | Daniel Barden, 7 | Olivia Engel, 6 | Josephine Gay, 7 | Ana M. Marquez-Greene, 6 | Dylan Hockley, 6 | Madeleine F. Hsu, 6 | Catherine V. Hubbard, 6 | Chase Kowalski, 7 | Jesse Lewis, 6 | James Mattioli, 6 | Grace McDonnell, 7 | Emilie Parker, 6 | Jack Pinto, 6 | Noah Pozner, 6 | Caroline Previdi, 6 | Jessica Rekos, 6 | Aviele Richman, 6 | Benjamin Wheeler, 6 | Allison N. Wyatt, 6 | Dawn Hochsprung, 47 | Rachel Davino, 29 | Anne Marie Murphy, 52 | Lauren Rousseau, 30 | Mary Sherlach, 56 | Victoria Soto, 27 you are forever our angels in heaven and will always be loved and missed forever. sincerely, rachel assil

No comments:

Post a Comment